- Cancer Biomarkers
- Chronic IL-1 beta-induced Neuroinflammation Is it Really that Bad?
- Conventional/Classical Dendritic Cells
- Cytokines and Receptors in Allergy and Asthma
- Cytokines and Receptors in Angiogenesis
- ICC / IHC Images: IL-1 beta/IL-1F2
- IL-1 Family
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammasomes: Intracellular Regulators of Pathogen
- Inflammatory Mediators
- Interactive Pathway: IL-1 Family Signaling Pathways
- Isolation, Culture, and Identification of Natural Killer Cells
- LTi Cells
- Macrophage Activation Markers
- Mini-review: Interleukin 1
- Multiple Sclerosis and Myelin Related Molecules
- Myeloid-derived Suppressor Cells (MDSC)
- NOD-like Receptors and the Inflammasome
- Regulatory T Cells (Tregs)
- T Cell Cytokine Signaling
- Th17 Cells
- Th9 Cells
ProDots® Recombinant Human IL-1 beta /IL-1F2 stimulates cell proliferation of the D10.G4.1 mouse helper T cell line. The ED50 for this effect is typically 12 pg/mL.
1 μg/lane of ProDots® Recombinant Human IL-1 beta /IL-1F2 was resolved with SDS-PAGE under reducing (R) and non-reducing (NR) conditions and visualized by silver staining, showing a single band at 17 kDa.